O.K. so I have been gone for a few days, but guess what I am back!!
As you can see from the title we are discussing why you should use a Travel Professional to book your trip, honeymoon, vacation… Here is a question for you.. when you get your hair cut, do you do it yourself or use someone that is knowledgeable and makes you look good? So, why do you want to book the travel yourself and not let a professional do it????
Here are some reasons why you should use a Travel Professional to book your Travel…
1. Buying Travel is a unique purchase. You are not only buying a trip (which is a product) you are also purchasing the experiences and memories that it will give you. These experiences (the services of the product) will be generated by what is included in the trip. Plus, one of your friends might have had a great experience at a certain destination and it may not appeal to you, so talk to someone who will be able to show you a different perspective.
2. Travel Professionals are trained to make sure that each part of your trip fits perfectly. They make sure that each section of your planned trip works with all of the others so you get to see what you want, when you want and how you want too.
3. Travel Professionals can help you make sense of all of the offers that are out there for Cruise Lines, All Inclusive Resorts, Airlines, Transportation and Hotels. This year there are more options out there for all avenues of travel. A lot of times, what is advertised may not be the best deal out there, why not talk to someone that may know!
4. Travel Professionals save you Time and Money!!! Whether they charge a fee (usually a small one) or base their business strictly on commissions, the time you spend with them talking with them about what you want to do and how, the more money they will save you with upgrades and other discounts they find.
5. They are your ADVOCATE! They will be there for you know matter what!!! They will intervene on your behalf with the suppliers.
6. They are the EXPERTS!!! They will ask the right questions, listen to your answers and offer expert advice to help you make a great vacation decision. Remember, the average human is NOT a Travel Expert!!!
7. Knowledge is POWER. From the Visa and Passport requirements to all the small details, a travel professional has inside information that can make your trip magical!!! Just ask them!
8. They have your back. When things go wrong the Travel Professional knows who to call to get it done. If your flight is cancelled they will be able to help you out. If you did not get the upgrade you were supposed to let the Travel Professional know, before you get settled into the guest room not after. If you tell them what is happening when it does, they will be able to fix it then and there, when you get back it will be harder to get a refund.
9. They are your personal shopper!!!! Over time you develop a relationship with this Travel Professional and they become important to you when planning experiences!!! They are the human connection that makes this all the more enjoyable and exciting to plan.
10. They can offer customized experiences that no one else can provide!!!! After a long time in the industry Travel Professionals have the connections to arrange for side trips, special passes and upgrades. They know how to find those out of the way places and experiences that allow you to make memories that you will never forget!
So after all of this, why are you still booking your own Travel?????